Who can I complain about?

You may make a complaint about the conduct of any regulated Financial Service Provider in Ireland. The Provider must be registered and authorised by the Central Bank to operate in Ireland. To see if the Provider you wish to complain about is registered with the Central Bank, please check the Central Bank of Ireland's Registers

Financial Services Providers include:

  • Banks
  • Building Societies
  • Insurance Companies
  • Credit Unions
  • Mortgage, Insurance and other credit intermediaries
  • Stockbrokers
  • Money Lenders
  • Bureaux de Change
  • Hire Purchase providers
  • Health insurance companies
  • Retail Credit Firms
  • Home Reversion Firms